16 January 2014

 

Quote of the Day: The Mary Sue

From their review of this week's Sleepy Hollow episode, "The Vessel":


"Sleepyheads, I have a confession to make. In the weeks since Sleepy Hollow last brightened my life I’d begun to doubt. Was it really as delightfully cheesy as I remembered it? With a diverse cast of characters who work through issues and communicate with each other instead of being all angsty and secretive for the sake of artificially manufactured drama? And a solid balance of humor, action, character development, and a headless, automatic weapon-wielding harbinger of death? Was it all just a dream?

If it’s a dream I haven’t woken up yet, because last night’s episode was everything I’ve come to expect from my new favorite show, plus Ichabod Crane in skinny jeans."


Bonus quote!

"In the video Demon-Jenny tells Corbin that he’ll be killed by the Horseman of Death, and the demon itself will kill Abbie. It then jumps at Corbin but is stopped by a ring of salt. The good guys don’t make the 'salt stops demons!' connection until a few scenes later, because apparently there’s no Supernatural in this universe."

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?