14 April 2011

 

Shopping with Mom

The folks over at Jezebel were shocked to hear that most women go shopping for clothes with their moms to get honest opinions.

I thought, "Well, of course! My mom is the perfect person to go clothes-shopping with."

My reasons, however, are different than the ones given in the study. Those ladies apparently have evil friends that deliberately sabotage them. (Which, to me, means they're NOT THEIR FRIENDS! Sheesh!) If I went shopping with a friend, I would be afraid that the friend wouldn't give me their honest opinion -- that they would be too nice.

Mom, on the other hand, genuinely wants me to look good, which means telling me when I'm not. We don't always agree, but I value her opinion.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?