15 August 2010

 

I'm Cursed!

Here's a quick list of the mechanical/electrical devices I've had problems with lately (in approximate chronological order):


1) My mixer.

It died. It was old; it had had a good life.


2) My car.

It died. It was old; it had had a good life.


3) My DVR.

It was being freaky. A few minutes with Comcast customer service fixed it right up.


4) My iron.

It started spewing smoke. WTF??!?! I tossed it.


5) My VCR.

Ok, this one is my bad. I dropped it, and part of the front fell off. It still works, though.


6) My internet connection.

As I've mentioned, it went out at an inopportune time. Comcast helped me fix it, though.


7) My iPod.

The buttons don't work! The scroll-wheel works fine, but I can't play songs, go up a menu, select a song, do anything except scroll up and down on the last album I was playing. I can't even reboot it because that requires pressing buttons. I'm guessing it's a mechanical problem, but I'm going to re-set it anyway, just in case it is a software thing. Of course, that will completely erase it, so, you know, that's fun.


AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?