13 August 2010

 

Not Going as I Planned....

I was excited about today's game, because I was actually going to be home to watch it online.

Unfortunately, my modem decided to freak out, and I missed the first 20 minutes.

When I finally was able to tune in, I discovered that Lauren Jackson isn't going to play at all, the starters had already been pulled, and Connecticut had a healthy lead.

It's the end of the third quarter, the starters never did come back in, and we're behind 44-71.

This was not how I planned my afternoon!

The only good part is that the Connecticut announcer is very careful to clarify that they're trouncing the Storm back-up players, not the starters. Thank you, Connecticut announcer!

ETA: Jayda Evans is thinking positive.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?