25 October 2009

 

Halloween

I have lists of "special" episodes of my TV shows. I have lists of birthdays, holidays, time travel, time loops, alternate universes, weddings, etc.

Since Halloween is coming up, I watched the eps from my "Halloween" list. Four episodes featured vampires, witches, and werewolves as the main characters (1 Angel, 3 Buffy). One episode featured genetically-engineer super-soldiers (Dark Angel). One episode featured grim reapers (Dead Like Me). One episode featured aliens (Farscape). And one episode featured demon hunters and a couple of angels (Supernatural).

It was an interesting group of characters to spend the holiday with!


[The best line came from Supernatural's Dean. He was in a crypt, fighting off zombies, when he realized that there were ghosts there, too: "Zombie-ghost orgy, huh? Well, that's it. I'm torching everybody."]

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?