18 December 2008

 

Mittens

In recent winters, I would complain that my fingers were cold, even though I had gloves on. My friend-who-grew-up-in-Minnesota recommended mittens. She promised that they were warmer than gloves.

I finally heeded her advice, and I am a mitten convert! It's been (literally) freezing here lately, and my hands have stayed nice and warm!


In related winter news, the current 10 day forecast says:

12/19: partly cloudy
12/20: partly cloudy
12/21: snow
12/22: snow shower
12/23: snow shower
12/24: rain/snow
12/25: showers
12/26: rain/snow showers
12/27: rain/snow

So, we should have snow every day.... except Christmas.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Roger that on mittens. I used polypro glove liners inside thick mittens all the time in the Arctic. The glove liners allowed me to do detail work without cold-burning my fingers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?