11 April 2008

 

Losing The Cow

I've been reading "Miss Alli's" recaps on TWoP for years, and I was really bummed when I found out she was leaving. I found out she had her own site, though, and I've been enjoying reading it.

Recently she posted that she was going to restart an old site of hers: Losing The Cow. Much to my surprise, the site was about her struggles with weight loss.

She's got lots of interesting things to say, but so far, the post that has meant the most to me is this one.

I think this bit in particular sums up my recent lifestyle changes: "I’m not bailing out a sinking ship, you arrogant jackass, I’m just steering it in a different direction, and nothing makes it harder than people who can’t tell the difference."

Awesome.

Labels: ,


Comments:
***AWESOME***

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?