30 November 2007

 

The Incredible Shrinking mamurd

I got my driver's license renewed today. I was really surprised at the difference between my picture from today and my picture from five years ago. I knew I'd lost some weight, but wow! I mean, I still have a double chin when I smile, but my face is oval now instead of round.

On a side note, I was surprised how many people at the DMV were unprepared for a long wait. Hello! It's the DMV. Long waits are normal. But there were people there who had to leave to go to work or doctor's appointments. What were they thinking?

Labels: ,


Comments:
If only I could shrink too....
 
Here's how to do it: Go to school full-time. Spend two to four hours commuting every day. Any time you're not at school or commuting, go to work.

I call it the "work yourself to death weight-loss plan".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?