13 June 2006

 

Quote of the Week

It's all Soto's fault. It's summer: I'm supposed to watching "The 4400" and the first season DVD of "Veronica Mars" that I got for Christmas (ironically enough, from Soto!).

Instead, I'm watching (and re-watching, and watching again) "Red vs. Blue". It's ridiculously addictive. It's insanely fun. It's ridiculous and insane. Here's a quote:


Sarge: Grif, Donut, go stand in the way of [the Blue army's] bullets while me and Simmons 2.0 sneak around the back to grab Lopez.
Donut: Sounds like a plan!
Grif: No, it doesn't. How about this time we try something that doesn't involve me being shot at or run over.
Simmons: Would electrified be ok?
Grif: No!
Simmons: Well, I'm out of ideas.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?