09 June 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Not Always Right

At the returns desk of a big box store:


clerk: “Hi, what can I help you with today?”

customer: “Yeah, I’d like to return this vacuum. It doesn’t work very well. I have my receipt.”

clerk: “Okay, let me see what I can do for you...”

[The clerk opens the box to check the contents. Instead of the vacuum pictured on the box, there is a different vacuum inside. In fact, this vacuum is a different size and brand, and is very much used.]


clerk: “Ma’am, it seems that you have placed the wrong vacuum inside this box. It looks like you are trying to return your old, used vacuum and keep the new one.”

customer: *picks up box and runs out of the store*

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?