16 April 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Not Always Right

Seen here:


Insurance Agent: “Hi, this is [name]from [insurance company]. I’m calling because your policy cancelled for non-payment of premium.”

Client: “Again?! This happens every month! It’s not my fault though. Can you tell them it’s not my fault?”

Insurance Agent: “I’m sorry?”

Client: “See, each time my payment has been due, I’ve been in jail. My probation officer is an a**. Every time I do something illegal he throws me in jail. Every single time!”

Insurance Agent: “I can set you up on automatic withdrawal from your bank just in case.”

Client: “No, I rarely have money. How can I avoid this happening again in the future?”

Insurance Agent: “Pay your bill on time?”

Client:
“But, what about the jail thing?”

Insurance Agent: “Um... stop breaking the law?”

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?