11 April 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Not Always Right

A worker is using their employee discount to buy something from the store he works at:


Manager: “Alright kiddo, that’ll be $5.59.”

[The worker pays for his item. The next customer in line happens to be purchasing the same item.]


Manager:
“That’ll be $22.39, please.”

Customer: “What!? That guy only paid five bucks for his! Why do I have to pay over $20?”

Manager:
“Sir, he works here. He gets an employee discount.”

Customer: “Well, I’m not paying this price! I want to pay what he paid! This is a complete rip-off!”

Manager: “Alright, when can you start?”

Customer: “What?”

Manager: “The discount is for employees only. When can you start? I think I can arrange an interview for you next week.”

Customer: “Why the h*** would I want to work here? I already have a well-paying job! I don’t want to deal with any stupid customers!”

Manager: “And that’s why he gets a discount, and you don’t!”

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?