17 March 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Sam & Cat

From "#FresnoGirl" (1.29):


[Sam and Cat made a deal with one of the kids they babysit that if she got a good grade on her math test, they would buy her a present. After coming home from the store, Cat makes a discovery...]

Cat: Um, Kim? What is this?

Sam: [takes the paper from Cat] This is your math test!

Kim: Uhh... yeah?

Sam: This says you got a 67.

Cat: No, we saw her test. She got a 92.

Sam: Kim?

Kim: Ok, that's my real test. I scanned it, and then I used photodoc to change the 67 to a 92. And then I
showed you guys the fake test.

Cat: [shocked] Kim!

Sam: I'm really disappointed in you [Kim]. When you pull a scam, you always destroy the original evidence so you don't get caught!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?