14 February 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Carolyn Hax's Chat

Advice columnist Carolyn Hax usually hosts a weekly chat on Fridays. This week she wasn't available, but her producer opened up that chat for people to tell Valentine's Day stories:


poster: I had a boyfriend in college with red-green colorblindness. On Valentine's Day, I went into his dorm room and festooned the space with bajillions of paper hearts. Green paper hearts. Green streamers. Green everywhere. His roommate just about died laughing, and I think it took me years to own up to what I had done.

Jess the Producer: Please be my valentine! Do you do the opposite on St. Patty's day?

poster: Now I wish I'd thought of decorating his room in red shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day! The minute time travel is invented, I am going straight back to March 17, 1996 and doing exactly that.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?