25 January 2014

 

The Human Brain Is a Funny Thing

Weird dreams last night...

#1 -- I dreamt Seattle Storm players Camille Little & Tanisha Wright were working as cheerleaders for a mens basketball team in Turkey (rather than playing for a womens team in Turkey, which is what they're actually doing).

#2 -- I had a new iPhone (or similar smartphone) and I couldn't make it work, so I kept giving it to my niece to fix for me. And this was happening while I was visiting the Pacific Science Center with my family and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. (Clearly I have sports on the brain.)

#3 (and this is my favorite) -- I got a call from a local radio station asking me to come down and talk to them about Sleepy Hollow, because their scheduled guest had fallen through. And OBVIOUSLY I would be their next choice. But I only had an hour to get there, and I was at my parents house, so I wasn't sure I was going to make it to downtown Seattle in time, and the cell reception is horrible there so I was having a hard time hearing what the radio station was saying.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

LOL

And, I'm impressed. You could remember three distinct dreams after you woke up.
 
I know, right?? That was the other weird part. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?