11 January 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Don Cheadle & Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell interviews her House of Lies co-star Don Cheadle for "Vanity Fair":


Kristen Bell: Don, you’ve played Marty Kahn on Showtime’s House of Lies for three years now. What’s your favorite thing about working with me?


Don Cheadle: Did they write this for you? Oh, you must have written this yourself. My favorite thing about working with you is that when I look closely in your eyes -- you know how you get emotional and your eyes mist up when we’re doing dramatic scenes? When that happens, I can see myself reflected in your eyes really, really well.

Kristen Bell: So what you love most about me is you?


Don Cheadle: I mean, if you are going to distil it to its most salient point, yes.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?