08 December 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Not Always Right

A customer calls their car dealership:


Caller: “I need to have my car towed to your dealership. Do you have a service for that, or one that you can recommend?”

Dealership: “We do, but it’s expensive. Can you tell me more about the problem so we can try and help you before resorting to that?”

Caller: “Oh, sure! Well, I think my key remote is dead, so I can’t unlock my car. Because I can’t unlock it, I can’t get anywhere! This is my only car, and I rely on it. I need to get it unlocked as soon as possible.”

Dealership: “Ma’am, have you tried putting the key into the keyhole on the door?”

Caller: “What? Cars still have that? I don’t think mine does, but I’ll go check.”

[About a minute passes...]

Caller: “Oh, my God! You’re my hero! It totally worked! Thank you so much!”

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?