26 November 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Not Always Right

From a tech support call center:


Technical Support: “Thank you for calling technical support. My name is ***, how can I help you?

Customer: “Where am I calling?”

Technical Support: “*** technical support. Are you having trouble with your internet, sir?”

Customer: “I know that. I mean, what part of the world?”

Technical Support: “I’m in Canada, sir. Is there something I can help you with?”

Customer: “Canada?! You have internet up in Canada?”

Technical Support: [sarcastically] “Nope...just got radio. In fact, I had to drive my dog sled into work. There was a horrible accident and I lost two dogs. It’s been a rough day.”

Customer: “Oh...well, I want technical support from a country who actually has it.” [hangs up]

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?