17 October 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Rob Thomas

From the Veronica Mars Movie Project Update #53:


When I first moved out to Hollywood in my late 20s, I was an audience member at a test screening, and the person running the test warned us about all of this. He said, "the movie will look unfinished. Everything is temp. Music. Color. Sound. But please try to put that out of your head."

I couldn't do it. I kept getting taken out of the movie watching experience by the temp elements. I ripped that movie to shreds in my comment card. I didn't think they'd ever be able to fix that dog.

And that little movie turned out to be Aliens.*

Thanks to the advice I gave them on my comment card.

* Okay, that last part is not true. It was the Ted Danson-Mary Steenburgen indie Pontiac Moon, and it was lovely. Thanks to my comment card there's an entire zombie subplot that was trimmed from the movie. I think it was a good lift. You're welcome, America.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?