05 September 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

I found it in this gif set, but I'm pretty sure it's from the pilot:


[Veronica sits down at the same table as Wallace in the school cafeteria.]

Wallace: Girl, you should hear what people say about you.

Veronica: So then what are you doing sitting here?

Wallace: You sat next to me!

Veronica: This is my table.

Wallace: And what a fine table it is. What do you suppose this is made of? Oak?

Veronica: Look, if people are saying such awful things...

Wallace: Well, I figure I've got a choice. I can either go hang out with the punks who laughed at me and took pictures while I was taped to that flag pole, or I can hang out with the chick who cut me down.


And that, folks, is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?