06 August 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Tumblr

Delightfully, I found this Supernatural-themed Tumblr post on Wil Wheaton's Tumblr:


SUPERNATURAL: Why so sad?

ME: You know why

SUPERNATURAL: Don't be sad...

ME: ...

SUPERNATURAL: Here's a new character

ME: ...

SUPERNATURAL: Don't you like the new character?

ME: No. I don't want to.

SUPERNATURAL: Why not?

ME: Oh don't pretend you don't know.

SUPERNATURAL: It's not gonna be like last time

ME: Yeah right

SUPERNATURAL: I swear

ME: Whatever

SUPERNATURAL: Come on, it's okay, go ahead and like the new character

ME: I don't think I can go through that a--

SUPERNATURAL: Look at that great personality

SUPERNATURAL: Oh pretty too

SUPERNATURAL: Great chemistry with the boys

ME: Well, I guess I could--

SUPERNATURAL: Oh wow totes kicks ass and totes three-dimensional

SUPERNATURAL: Such great promise for the storyline

ME: OH MY GOD THIS CHARACTER'S GREAT

SUPERNATURAL: Are you in love yet?

ME: Uhh

SUPERNATURAL: Well?

ME: I'm not sure...

SUPERNATURAL: Look at that really touching back story

SUPERNATURAL: Doesn't that make you want to cry but in a good way?

ME: ...yeah

SUPERNATURAL: You can totally relate, huh?

ME: Yes...

SUPERNATURAL: Are you in love yet?

ME: Mhmm

SUPERNATURAL: Say it

SUPERNATURAL: Come on, admit it

SUPERNATURAL: DECLARE IT

ME: OKAY FINE! I LOVE THIS CHARACTER SO MUCH I WANT TO WRAP IT IN A WARM BLANKET AND GIVE IT A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE!

SUPERNATURAL: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FANTASTIC

ME: YOU'RE BRILLIANT! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS CHARACTER INTO MY LIFE

SUPERNATURAL: Yeah I'm killing it off

ME: WHAT?

SUPERNATURAL: I'm not even going to give it a proper send off.

ME: YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?

SUPERNATURAL: Just a quick meaningless death.

ME: NO. YOU CAN'T JUST--

SUPERNATURAL: Yep. It's dead.

SUPERNATURAL: I'm probably not gonna resurrect it, just fyi

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?