29 April 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Supernatural

This is one of my favorite scenes from Supernatural. It's from "Sam, Interrupted" (5.11). Dean takes Sam to a psychiatric hospital:


doctor: You were referred to me by a Dr. Babar, in Chicago?

Dean:
That's right.

doctor: Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?

Dean: I don't know. I don't have any elephant books. Look, Doctor, I think that the doc was in over his head with [Sam]. My brother's [crazy].

doctor: [to Sam] Why don't you tell me how you're feeling.

Sam: I'm fine. I mean, a little depressed, I guess.

doctor: All right. Any idea why?

Sam: Probably because I started the apocalypse.

doctor: The apocalypse?

Sam: Yeah, that's right.

doctor: And…. you think you started it?

Sam: Well, yeah. I mean, I killed this demon -- Lililth -- and I accidentally freed Lucifer from Hell. So, now he's topside, and we're trying to stop him.

doctor: Who is?

Sam: Me, [Dean], and this one angel.

doctor: Oh, you mean like an angel on your shoulder?

Sam: No, no. His name's Castiel. He wears a trench coat.

Dean: See what I mean, Doc? The kid's been beating himself up about this for months. [pause] The apocalypse wasn't his fault.

doctor: It's not?

Dean: No! There was this other demon -- Ruby -- she got him addicted to demon blood. I mean, near the end he was practically chugging the stuff. My brother's not evil, he was just …. high. So can you fix him up, so we can get back to traveling around the country hunting monsters?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?