21 February 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

From "Ahoy, Mateys!" (2.08):


[Veronica is helping Logan prove he's innocent of murder.]

Logan:
Didn't your dad say that the cigar store's a front for drug dealers? I mean, that's gotta be something.

Veronica: Or not. Sometimes a cigar store is just a cigar store.

Logan: Well, I'll remember to be quippy when you're looking at twenty-to-life.

Veronica:
Oh, you're being a jackass. It must be an even-numbered day. I do so prefer the odd-numbered days when you're kissing my ass for a favor.

Logan: Well, you find out why this plastic surgeon is trying to get me sent away for killing Felix, and I will make sure that all even-numbered days are removed from the calendar.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?