16 December 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Kristin Bauer van Straten

Kristin Bauer van Straten plays Pam on True Blood. Her character often speaks Swedish with Alexander SkarsgÄrd's character, Eric. Both he and his character are Swedish. Van Straten grew up in Wisconsin.

From this intereview:


AfterEllen: So do you speak Swedish in real life, or is that something you had to adapt for the parts where you and Eric are speaking that?

Kristen Bauer van Straten: Yeah, that was something I had to do for the part and it's nerve-wracking, but it's really fun. I just have to memorize consecutive sounds, so for me it's just gibberish. I have no idea what I'm saying! I'm just trusting that Alex isn't messing with me. That's where I get it! They write it in English and I call Alex in a panic and he records it for me. And he's all day long on set, you know, the poor guy has a whole scene to shoot and all day long, after every take, I don't look at the director, I look at him and go "Yes? No?"

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?