10 July 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Red Dwarf

From "Backwards" (3.1):


Lister: Cat.

Cat: Hmm?

Lister: Did you ever see "The Flintstones"?

Cat: Of course.

Lister: Do you think Wilma's sexy?

Cat: Wilma Flintstone?

Lister: Maybe we've been alone in deep space for too long, but every time I see that show, her body drives me crazy. Is it just me?

Cat: I think in all probability, Wilma Flintstone is the most desirable woman who ever lived.

Lister: That's good, I thought I was going strange.

Cat: She's incredible!

Lister:
What do you think of Betty?

Cat: Betty Rubble? Well, I would go with Betty... but I'd be thinking of Wilma.

Lister: This is stupid. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Cat:
You're right. We're nuts. This is an insane conversation.

Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?