10 April 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Red Dwarf

From "Terrorform" (5.03):


Rimmer:
I don't loathe myself. What is there one could possibly loathe about me?

Kryten: Would you like the list, sir?

Rimmer:
What list?

Kryten:
Well, there was the fact you were despised by your parents for failing to achieve their standards. The fact your three brothers were all such high-flyers in the Space Corps and you ended up servicing chicken soup machines. There's your inability to form long-term relationships with anyone, your cowardliness, your lack of charm, honour or grace and the awful knowledge that throughout your entire life nobody has ever truly liked you because you are so fundamentally unlikeable.

Rimmer:
Oh, that.

Kryten:
Please don't interrupt, sir, I'm only half-way through my list.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?