22 December 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Red Dwarf

From "Back in the Red, part 3" (8.3):


Rimmer:
One day in this lousy, stinking penal colony and I'm cracking up. Everyone's so deranged and brutal, it's frightening. This afternoon I was so depressed I went to see the social worker.

Lister: Was he any help?

Rimmer:
Not really; he beat me up. He said I was a whining nancy-boy with girlie white legs, then pummelled me repeatedly with his book, Showing Compassion to Inmates.

Lister:
I thought social workers were supposed to be nice?

Rimmer: In the end I was so shell-shocked I went to see the priest and explained everything.

Lister: What did he say?

Rimmer:
He said I was a whining baby who was missing his mum. Then he beat me up, too. You can still see the crucifix marks in the back of my head.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?