26 October 2011

 

Quote(s) of the Day: TWoP & Modern Family

I just realized that the quote I used Saturday was one I had used before -- oops! So you get two today. (Aren't you excited? Don't you feel special?)


From rianeiru on the motivator thread at Television Without Pity, regarding Top Gear:

"I just got a friend hooked on Top Gear who'd never seen it before because when she looked it up on IMDB it had the most boring description possible. I'm serious, this is IMDB's summary of Top Gear: 'Jeremy, Richard and James talk about everything car-related. From new cars to how they're fueled, this show has it all.' I mean, shouldn't it be something like 'Three insane dudes try to get each other killed in increasingly eccentric ways that very often involve a car of some kind. Oh, and the cinematography is effing GORGEOUS.'?"


And from the pilot episode of Modern Family:

"I'm the cool dad. That's my thing. I'm hip. I surf the Web. I text. LOL: laughing out loud. OMG: Oh my God. WTF: Why the face?"

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?