18 October 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Top Gear

From episode 14.4:


[Describing a new Range Rover...]


Jeremy:
And here is the really amazing bit. This is what's called a "self-replenishing drinks cabinet". For the first year you own the car, when your drink supplies are getting low, they come 'round and top them up free of charge!

Richard:
Wow! Wow!

James:
Do I have to buy the car, or can I just have the self-replenishing drinks cabinet?

Jeremy: Honestly, I tell you what: if I bought this car, the diesel in the tank after one year would be exactly the same as it was when it came.

Richard:
You'd still be in the same field. "I tried drinking the diesel but then the man arrived with more champagne!" I just want one of those!

Jeremy:
No, it is. I mean really and truthfully, this is the car to buy if you are sensible... or if you're a drunk!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?