24 August 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

From "The Rapes of Graff" (2.16):


[Veronica and Dean play two truths and a lie...]

Veronica: Okay, I'm Veronica. I'm from Neptune [California]. And I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Dean: Oh, how'd that go?

Veronica: It was a bit of a letdown.

Dean: Hmm. Well, uh, I don't believe that you're from Neptune.

Veronica: Wrong. Is that the end?

Dean:
Um, okay. Well, my name is Dean, I'm from Wheaton, Illinois. My father owns a Ford dealership, and I also shot a man in Reno, but it wasn't to watch him die, it was for, other issues.

Veronica: Your father doesn't sell Fords.

Dean:
That's right, Toyotas. How did you know?

Veronica: It's all in the eyes.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?