07 August 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

"Papa's Cabin" (3.15):


[Veronica catches Tim breaking into Mars Investigations.]

Veronica: What the hell are you doing?

Tim:
I...uh...I'm...

Veronica: Formulating a lie, realizing it's futile, [and then] begrudgingly telling the truth?

Tim: I'm trying to help Landry, okay? He gave your father the bug that someone planted in his phone. I'm hoping it will lead to Mindy.

Veronica: How is it going to lead to Mindy?

Tim: I don't know. Serial numbers?

Veronica:
They don't have serial numbers.

Tim:
Well, I didn't know. There's got to be a way. How would you do it?

Veronica:
[annoyed] Hmmm...well, first, I'd break into someone's office, act really weasly, and then ask their advice.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?