16 June 2011

 

Quote of the Day: The Fug Girls

From Go Fug Yourself, a "Well Played" for Kate Middleton, with a soap-y twist:


"This [picture], I just like because she's so pretty, and the kid is so cute, and Harry looks SO PLOTTY. If this were a soap opera, this would be the shot right before Harry turned away from the group and soliloquized, 'THEY WILL PAY. THEY WILL ALL PAY, WHEN MY SECRET PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY CREATING A MASTER RACE OF GINGER POLO PLAYERS SUCCEEDS. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.'

In real life, I presume he's actually just thinking, like, 'I can't believe me DVR didn't record the most recent Real Housewives reunion. TIVO AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE WORDS. NO ONE KEEPS HARRY FROM ANDY COHEN.'"

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?