26 May 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

From "Rat Saw God" (episode 2.06):


[Logan has been arrested. His court-appointed lawyer, Cliff, meets with him.]


Logan: So, my tax dollars at work. Where were you? Getting thirds at the Crazy Girls lunch buffet?

Cliff: Actually, they discontinued the buffet. Some health code thing. Okay, my name is Cliff, I'll be your 'if-you-cannot-afford-an-attorney' attorney. So. What are you trying to prove?

Logan: Um...my innocence?

Cliff: No. I mean with this 'poor little rich boy' stunt. Having me represent you doesn't make you look innocent. It makes you look like an arrogant jackass. If the witness' story holds, you are going to trial.

Logan:
Hmm. The guy's lying.

Cliff: June 27th: you gave testimony saying that you couldn't remember a thing. Now, he comes forward saying he saw you, bloody knife in hand, ranting like a maniac over a dead body.

Logan: And what exactly did I say, huh?

Cliff:
"The expletive racial-expletive had it maternal-expletive coming."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?