13 March 2011

 

I Finally Used AAA!

In 2009, my dad very nicely gave me a AAA membership for Christmas. In 2010 he renewed it for me. When I opened that present, he asked me, "Have you used it yet?"

I hadn't then, but I have now!

When I got in my car to drive to work today (for the first time since hurting my elbow!), I couldn't turn the key in my ignition. I ended up catching the bus to work, and I called AAA when I got home. They sent a locksmith, and he explained that Ford Focuses (Foci!) have a stupid lock, and that he gets called to replace one every two to three weeks. Anyway, he put in a new ignition-thingy, told me he guaranteed it for 10 years, I paid him his fee (minus the $50 that AAA contributes) and I have a car again.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?