29 January 2011

 

Quote of the (Grumpy) Day: Supernatural

There was supposed to be a new Supernatural episode last night. Instead the CW aired a rerun of Nikita. I am quite grumpy about this. (I am not alone in my grumpy-ness.)

Anyway.....

From "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things" (epiosde 2.04):


[Dean & Sam are trying to figure out how to kill zombies.]

Dean: You're telling me there's no lore on how to smoke them?

Sam: No, Dean, I'm telling you there's too much. I mean, there's at least a hundred different legends on the walking dead, but they all have different methods for killing them. Some say setting them on fire... uh, one said [flipping through their dad's journal] ...where is it? Right here. "Feeding their hearts to wild dogs." That's my personal favorite.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?