31 December 2010

 

This and That

I've been hearing about a Tintin movie forever. While I love the books, the idea of a movie makes me very nervous. These pictures helped a little, but not a lot.


Polar bears! (With narration by David "The Tenth Doctor" Tennant!)




From Cracked.com, stupid Amazon products with impressively sarcastic reviews.


Well, it was three, actually!


I go there almost every day. I've never seen it look that clean! The pictures are cool, though.


An interview with Matt Nix, the creator of Burn Notice. I liked his answer about humor in his shows:

"I tend to like comedy that’s not setup, setup, punchline, and joke comedy, so I’m always on the lookout for that. I tend to like humor that is inserted into otherwise dramatic situations. It’s not something I’ll sit down and analyze much. A line will just pop into my head while writing some more intense scene."

This is why I love shows like Burn Notice, Farscape, and Supernatural. They're all very good at that.


I think this is magic.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?