12 October 2010

 

Quote of the Day: True Blood

I'm almost done watching season 2 on DVD. Which is sad, really, because I don't know when I'll get season 3. And season 4 won't even air on HBO until next summer!

Sigh.

Anyway, this is from "Timebomb" (episode 2.8):



[Eric (a vampire) has come to rescue Sookie from the bad guys.]

Eric: I could have you out of here in seconds.

Sookie: There's kids out there.

Eric: The other humans wouldn't think twice about hurting us.

Sookie: Why didn't you bring Bill with you?

Eric: His attachment to you is irrational. It clouds his judgment. He would kill every child in this church to save you.

Sookie: Why aren't you?

Eric:
I'm following Godric's orders and getting you out. That's all.

Sookie: He's your maker, isn't he?

Eric:
Don't use words you don't understand.

Sookie: You have a lot of love for him.

Eric: Don't use words I don't understand.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?