07 October 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Due South

From "Diefenbaker's Day Off" (episode 1.02):


Ray: [about a man involved in an insurance scam] So what's the dilemma? We bust him.

Fraser: Then I'd be breaking my word to the little girl.

Ray:
And this gives you a problem.

Fraser: Yes.

Ray: Oh.

Fraser: And if I don't turn him in, then I'm withholding evidence of a crime.

Ray: Very good, Benny. You can go to the head of the class.

Fraser:
So I've given it some thought and I've come up with the only...only logical solution: you have to arrest me.

Ray:
For what?

Fraser: I can't tell you that.

Ray: Well, then I'm not gonna arrest you.

Fraser: But you have to.

Ray: Well, I'm not.

Fraser:
You have to!

Ray: Oh, I'm not!

Fraser: You have to!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?