22 August 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Due South

From "Free Willie" (episode 1.01):


Ray: ...All I'm saying is, in the future, it's a good idea that you don't suggest somebody shoot me.

Fraser: Well I didn't want to, Ray, but it was necessary in order to enrage her.

Ray: You wanted to enrage the person that had a gun to my neck. That was your strategy?

Fraser: I knew that if I kept at it, eventually I'd draw her fire and you'd get your shot. And I knew you'd trust me.

Ray: But I didn't.

Fraser: Yes you did.

Ray: No, I didn't.

Fraser: Yes. You did.

Ray: No. I didn't.

Fraser: Well of course you did. Maybe you just weren't fully aware of it.

Ray: I was very aware of my feelings toward you, Fraser.

Fraser: Well if you didn't know what I was planning, then why'd you follow along?

Ray: I wasn't playing along, I was begging for my life!

Fraser: Oh. Oh well, uh, my mistake.

Ray: Mistake?! You coulda got me killed!

Fraser: Well no, I'd never allow that - you're my friend. You're my best friend, I'd have to say.

Ray: I am? [pause] Hey! Exactly how many "best friends" have you had?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?