06 July 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Heather from GFY

I love the Fug Girls (Heather & Jessica) over at Go Fug Yourself. Yesterday I discovered Heather's personal blog. Here's a quote from a post discussing her husband's habit of "sleep-talking":


"Kevin talks in his sleep. No, wait, that's not accurate. Kevin's sleep state, at times, is really just an alternate reality: He'll look awake and he'll act awake, but the guy is not awake. Not when it's 3 a.m. and he leaps out of bed to put on pants because he thinks he has to get to work, or he jolts awake and starts trying to find the spider he KNOWS is in our bed. That one was fun."

Labels: ,


Comments:
The comments under her spider story blog posting were interesting. I had no idea so many people really did all that stuff while asleep.
 
I occasionally have woken up in the middle of the night (between 12 and 1) thinking its morning and I need to get to work.

The earliest time I remember doing it was one summer between college that I went so far as to go downstairs and finish breakfast before I realized why no one else was up and why it was so dark out.

None of the other craziness, though, as far as I remember.

Although, when returning from vacation (Europe and China), I've been thrown off by my "hotel room" when I awoke in the middle of the night. When we got back from China, Chunlin slept in the next day and got a phone call mid-morning. Half-awake, she kept asking the caller how he got her phone number in China. But she remembered that, so not quite the same.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?