16 June 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Jeffrey Donovan

This week's TV Guide has an interview with Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice, awesome show), Matt Bomer (White Collar, fun show), and Mark Feuerstein (Royal Pains, which I don't watch).



interviewer: One Burn Notice promo goes, "Michael Westen has been blown up, punched, kicked, slapped, chased, sliced, kidnapped, ambushed, shot and, of course, burned." Aren't you sore?

Jeffrey Donovan:
It's taking its toll. I blew out my arm the first year. I cut my arm second season. Third season, an explosion burned my eyebrows off. This season I got a herniated disc. [Turns to Feuerstein] Now, when you grab a scalpel, do you ever, like, pull your wrist?

Mark Feuerstein: So far so good.

Jeffrey Donovan: Or when you flip off your surgical apron, do you ever pull your back?

Mark Feuerstein: OK, OK. I get it. I'm sorry [my character] doesn't get to run through a field of mortars every week.

Jeffery Donovan: And Matty, when you straighten your tie and wink, did you ever pull an eye muscle?

Matt Bomer: No.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?