09 June 2010

 

Bad Mac Habits

Recently I've been having some problems with the computers at work. I would try to open some documents, and they just wouldn't open. I finally had a chance to ask our resident computer dude about it, and he figured out the problem: I was trying to open too many documents at once. I would just double-click on all the documents I wanted to open, and our old computers (Windows + Open Office) just couldn't handle it.

The computer dude said to me, "Is that how you open things on your Mac?" And the answer is.... YES! Yes, yes, YES. Because my Mac is not a pile of poo, and it can handle things like opening more than one document at once and changing the names of documents while they're still open.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?