11 May 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Veronica Mars

From "Nevermind the Buttocks" (episode 2.19):


Veronica: Mac Attack, what's the haps?

Mac: I got mugged. By my own principal. They took my cell-phone interceptor and apparently plan on keeping it until the end of the year. What happened to "end of the day"? Why wasn't that working?

Veronica:
Everyone still kept bringing in their cell-phone interceptors?

Mac:
Is there any chance you can get it back for me? I borrowed it from a buddy at Radio Shack because, apparently, I've become a psycho ex-girlfriend and I wanted to listen to Beaver's cell phone calls. [pause] You're judging me.

Veronica: Nope, I'm judging myself. Why don't I have a cell-phone interceptor?

Mac: Please, respect the business model, Veronica: I do the gadgets; you do the actual espionage.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?