08 May 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Farscape

I finally finished my Farscape re-watch. Here's a quote from the finale mini-series, "The Peacekeeper Wars":


[Their ship is under attack.]
Crichton: Scorp, [do] these guys work for the Peacekeepers?
Scorpius: Quite likely.
Crichton: Right, [then] you're with me. I wanna hear those passcodes. [to Aeryn] If [Scorpius] can't convince them we're a Peacekeeper vessel, make sure you have an outstanding Plan B.
[Crichton and Scorpius leave.]
Aeryn: D'Argo, we'll protect the neural cluster. Chiana, Sikozu, you go and find Katar and Bikal and keep them safe.
Stark: What....what about me?
Aeryn: How best can you help?
Stark: I can stay out of your way.
Aeryn: Excellent.

Labels:


Comments:
My all time favorite sci fi series and this quote reminds of why of loved Farscape so much
 
Yay for Farscape! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?