08 January 2010

 

Squeee!

I bought the newly released DVD set of Farscape: The Complete Series the other day, and it arrived today!

[I feel I should point out, for the one person who might read this and might care, that the box set isn't completely complete. It has all four seasons, but doesn't include The Peacekeeper Wars mini-series.]

What's amazing is how tiny the box set is. The whole thing is tinier than any one of my season box sets!



It's even more impressive when you compare it to the original video sets I bought. For example, here's season two on video, old DVD, and new DVD:






I sense a Farscape marathon coming on!

Labels: ,


Comments:
How is the new DVD smaller than before? Does it even work on your DVD machine? Why did you buy tne new DVD when you already have the entire set on VCR and DVD?
 
The DVDs are the same size -- it's the packaging that is smaller.

I bought the new set because:

1) I wanted to save space on my shelf

and

2) The menus on the old DVDs were a pain to navigate.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?