09 October 2009

 

Not-Quotes of the Week

I try (but don't always succeed) to find "quotes of the week" that will make sense out of context. Unfortunately, this means I can't really use quotes from Supernatural. Which is a shame, because it is often very funny. But the lines just don't make sense if you haven't seen the show! Here's a sampling from the last few episodes:


Dean: [You're looking for] God?
Castiel: Yes.
Dean: God?
Castiel: Yes. He isn't in Heaven. He has to be somewhere.
Dean: Try New Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla.
Castiel: No, He's not on any flat bread.


Bobby: .... and when you find God, tell Him to send legs!


Dean:
So, odds are you're a dead man tomorrow.
Castiel: Yes.
Dean: Well.... last night on earth, what, uh.... what're your plans?
Castiel: I just thought I'd sit here quietly.


Castiel:
This is a den of iniquity. I should not be here.
Dean: Dude, you full-on rebelled against heaven; iniquity is one of the perks.


Castiel: This isn't funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.


future-Castiel: [to future-Dean] What? I like past-you.


future-Dean: Are you saying my plan is reckless?
future-Castiel: Are you saying we, uh, walk in straight up the driveway, past all the demons and the croats, and we shoot the devil?
future-Dean: Yes.
future-Castiel: Okay. If you don't like "reckless", I can use "insouciant" maybe.


future-Chuck: [to Dean] Some free advice... you ever get back [to 2009], you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it, hoard it like it's made of gold, 'cause it is.


Dean: I'm sure the apocalypse will still be there when we get back.


Dean: [wearing Lincoln's hat] Fourscore and seven years ago...I had a funny hat.


[And finally, my personal favorite:]

Dean:
Oh thank God, the angels are here.

Labels:


Comments:
Love every one of those lines. Plus, they make perfect sense to me...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?