25 September 2009

 

Weight Non-Loss

I only weigh myself every couple of months, and for the last couple of years, I've consistently lost a pound a month. Until this weigh-in....

My weight this time was exactly the same as it was three months ago.

I thought I might freak out, but I didn't. I'm disappointed, but not upset. I think it's because I haven't broken any of the promises I made to myself: I'm keeping up with my daily exercise and I've stuck to my dessert "budget". If I had skipped workouts, or if I had eaten more than my "budget" allowed, I would be very upset with myself.

But since I've kept up with things, this just feels like a bump in the road. I didn't gain any weight, I just maintained. All I need to do is adjust things a little: Reduce the size of my dessert portions, increase the intensity of my work-outs... little things like that.

Labels:


Comments:
Well that's good. I've regained a few pounds in the past couple months. I'm still well below where I was a year ago, but I need to get back to exercising more often.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?