12 September 2009

 

Quote of the Week

Supernatural started its fifth season last Thursday with an AWESOME episode.

At the end of the fourth season, Lucifer rose from hell. He spent the season premiere trying to convince a man named Nick to let him possess him. (That is, let him [Lucifer] possess him [Nick].)

This is how Lucifer introduced himself to Nick:

[Nick is dreaming, and sees his dead wife.]
Sarah/Lucifer: I'm not your wife, Nick. I'm an angel.
Nick: An angel?
Sarah/Lucifer: My name is Lucifer.
Nick: Sure. Naturally. Umm... could you do me a favor there, Satan, and remind me to quit drinking before I go to bed?

Labels:


Comments:
Lucifer is the bringer of light!
 
Lucifer brings a lot of things. I'm thinking "a world of hurt" will figure prominently among them...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?