20 July 2009

 

Torchwood!!!

Episode one aired tonight. It was awesome!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Whee!!!!

The next episode will air tomorrow, but that seems so far away! I guess I shouldn't complain -- at least I don't have to wait a week for the next installment.

Did I mention it was awesome? It was awesome.

Amongst all the drama and action, there was still some sweetness and some humor. One of the funniest bits came from (of all people) Gwen:


[Gwen's driving from Wales to England, while on the phone with her husband, Rhys.]

Gwen: Oh my God, Severn Bridge. I'm going into England. Farewell forever.
Rhys: Good luck. Have you got currency?
Gwen: Yes, and I've had my injections.

I've watched a lot of British TV, and I'm used to English people making fun of the Welsh. It was nice to see the Welsh giving back a little bit. Hee!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?