10 July 2009

 

Quote of the Week

Linda Holmes -- she writes what I think, but much more cleverly.

"Cougar Town, starring Courteney Cox as a divorced single mom learning all about dating. Now...I try very hard not to decide things are not going to be good before I even watch them, because it's certainly possible to defy a bad premise and be a reasonably funny show. But...I honestly feel like, on instinct, I would rather watch the entire run of Wings on DVD five or six times than watch a single episode of Courteney Cox in a show called Cougar Town. Seriously, Cougar Town. What town is it? Cougar Town! Where are we stranded? Cougar Town! Where do we exile sitcom actresses who accidentally turn 40? Cougar Town! I can honestly say it's the first time I've ever been utterly filled with despair by the title of a sitcom."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?